I love to dance. I really do. I love it to relieve stress, I
love it just have fun, I love it to wake me up, and I love it because I think
it is just such a great way to express yourself. I took a dance class one semester, and had a
hard time seeing how I was going to apply some of the things I learned, but one
way that my mentor teacher incorporates it is through videos found on
gonoodle.com. This site allows teachers access to many videos that students can
follow the moves to someone dancing, but they are often educational as well.
What a great way for students to wake up learn, get that heart pumping, and to
just have fun. I will definitely use this in my own classroom.
Just a quick little side-note: We are still seeing the same
patterns with Hannah. I tried doing the timed reading method again, and it
definitely did not work this time. I think she realized it was a way to get her
to read the story faster, and she did not like that. She wants the help. She
wants to know that she has the attention of those she is around.
No comments:
Post a Comment